Department: IT Department
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role (Experience with Chinese suppliers)
- Knowledge of TV circuitry, understanding of the element base, differences in panels, chassis, etc.
- Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work to a strict deadline.
- Ability to work closely with the development team.
- Extensive knowledge of hardware and electrical systems.
- Ability to see potential problems in a system.
- Attention to detail
- Search and application of the best solutions for creating new TV models (image, sound, design, additional modifications)
- Designing and developing hardware components
- Testing hardware components individually and in tandem with external supplier engineers.
- Analyzing systems data in order to make changes to the hardware configuration.
- Completing functionality and performance tests on final product.
- Improvement hardware for products.
- Creating specifications and documents for components and conducting "black and white" components list.
- Collaborating with software developers to ensure the hardware functions for its intended purpose.
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunity to work for a financially strong, fast-growing multinational company.
- Constant interaction with global teams of professionals.
- International career opportunities.
- Access to continuous professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings.
- Periodic internal contests with awards.
- Paid phone and voice and data services subscription.
- 20 vacation days annually.