Department: IT Department
- Higher education in engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in Linux administration/configuration
- Local networks and network services administration experience
- Linux shell scripting advanced experience
Nice to have:
- OpenWRT configuration/build/administration experience.
- QA experience.
- LUA experience
- LXC understanding and experience.
- Deep upderstainding of Wi-Fi standards.
- Deep upderstainding of 3G/LTE/5G standards and customer equipment.
- Deep upderstainding of multicast and IPTV standards.
- Deep upderstainding of tunnel protocols and standards.
- Experience in setting up built-in tools, building and debugging.
- Jira, Git experience.
- Configure, build and setup OpenWRT based router SW.
- Developed OpenWRT components integration and release management.
- Develop router SW features.
- Develop and test router use cases.
- Cooperation to developers, QAs and customers.
- Work in an international dynamically developing company
- Exciting, varied and challenging tasks.
- Pleasure to see your ideas and efforts in end-products due to short development cycle idea-implementation-production.
- Opportunity to improve your English skills
- Corporate voluntary health insurance program