Department: IT Department
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role (Experience with Chinese suppliers)
- Basic knowledge of the electronic, can read electronic circuit drawings, knowledge of the basic charging protocol QC, PD. Basic knowledge of the Wi-Fi and BT, plastics type and similar technology.
- Technical education
- Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work to a strict deadline.
- Ability to work closely with the development team.
- Extensive knowledge of hardware and electrical systems. (Basic knowledge of the electronic, can read electronic circuit drawings, knowledge of the basic charging protocol QC, PD. Basic knowledge of the Wi-Fi and BT, plastics type and similar technology.)
- Ability to see potential problems in a system.
- Attention to detail.
- Testing hardware components individually and in tandem with external supplier engineers. Testing fields: custom electronics (power adaptor, tablet PC, wireless station, TV, TWS, and other types. Also has position for SDA products)
- Analyzing systems data in order to make changes to the hardware configuration.
- Completing functionality and performance tests on final product.
- Improvement hardware for products.
- Creating specifications and documents for components and conducting "black and white" components list.
- Collaborating with software developers to ensure the hardware functions for its intended purpose.
- Opportunity to work for a financially strong, fast-growing multinational company
- Constant interaction with global teams of professionals
- International career opportunities
- Access to continuous professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings
- Health insurance
- Work from home option
- Competitive salary package and motivation scheme
- Life events’ gifts, corporate presents and awards, years of service bonuses
- Special prices for the Company products