Details: ROBOTICS DIVISION
- Successful experience in a similar position from 2 years;
- Good knowledge of how a distribution company works;
- Proficiency in English at an Intermediate level and above;
- Goal oriented, results driven with strong desire to see tasks through completion;
- Understanding the basic principles of organizing the work of an engineer & presale;
- Experience in troubleshooting and updating software & FW;
- Experience in serial assembly and production of robots (desirable);
- Experience in system integration (preferred);
- Experience in service & technical maintenance of any kind of computing systems (desirable);
- Experience in understanding the main technologies of robotic’ solutions from at least one of the world’s leading manufacturers;
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Assembly of robots, as well as robotic solutions;
- Consulting on products and technical solutions;
- Analyzing of the competitive environment;
- Participating in needs research and identification of key product benefits;
- Identification and elimination of factory defects or inconsistencies;
- Participation in the creation of technical and commercial proposals for the regional partnership chain;
- Assembly and preparation of DEMO models / stands on real equipment;
- Installation of hardware software, FW from various manufacturers;
- Controlling service procedures for replacing spare parts, parts at the assembly site and installation site at the customer;
- Cooperates with central team R&D and local commercial teams.
- Competitive salary package and additional benefits (contact us for full details)
Opportunity to work for a financially strong, fast-growing multinational company
Constant interaction with global teams of professionals
International career opportunities
Access to continuous professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings.
Periodic internal contests with awards.
Medical coverage with a private clinic network (Medlife)
High end paid phone and generous voice and data services subscription.
Work from home option
22 vacation days / year.